Mercedes-Benz Pre-Paid Maintenance | Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West
Mercedes-Benz pre-paid maintenance plans ensures your scheduled maintenance is taken care of right from the start. Select the right plan for you, while relying on highly skilled technicians who use the latest diagnostic tools available and Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts. There are distinct sets of regularly required services depending on whether you are driving a Gasoline, Diesel, or AMG & V12 model.
Standard services include things such as synthetic motor oil and filter change, remote key battery replacement, fluid levels check, tire inflation check and correction, brake pads inspection, and more. Our technicians use only Mercedes-Benz Genuine Engine Oil, it contains optimally selected ingredients to offer a range of performance enhancements specific to your Mercedes-Benz engine. Pre-paid maintenance plans also include Mercedes-Benz Approved Tires, which have been stringently tested to ensure they deliver ideal traction, noise control, and tread wear. Each pre-paid maintenance plan is adjusted to match the needs of your specific Mercedes-Benz model to make certain the highest quality of care and thorough attention to detail.
Benefits of Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans:
- Plans as low as $15 per month on lease plans
- Savings of up to 30% compared to pay-as-you-go
- Savings of an additional 20% on lease plans
- Lump sum or monthly payment options
- Fully-transferable from person to person
Item not covered under Pre-Paid Maintenance Plans:
- Wear items (brakes, tires, wiper blades, light bulbs, etc)
- Additives and/or fluid top-ups between services (fuel, oil and washer fluid, etc.)
- Wheel/tire alignment and balancing
- Maintenance performed outside scheduled maintenance intervals or by an entity/individual that is not an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer in Canada
- Damage of any type caused by, but not limited to: accidents, fires, alterations, improper/poor fuel, algae, rodents, misuse or neglect
Mercedes-Benz is committed to delivering the best service and maintenance for their luxury vehicle models. Pre-paid maintenance plans ensure your Mercedes-Benz model continues to operate the way it was designed and built to. The trained professionals who use Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts have an intimate knowledge of all Mercedes-Benz models. The genuine parts have been perfectly designed to fit and function in your Mercedes-Benz model and have been thoroughly tested for reliability, durability, and safety. Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts are backed by a comprehensive warranty so that you can have the utmost confidence behind the wheel of your Mercedes-Benz. Pre-Paid Maintenance is available for most Mercedes-Benz models at the time of purchase, or anytime prior to the first scheduled maintenance service. For more information, contact or visit Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West.
Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West